Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Planning - My speech

Here is a copy of my speech/answer for my question. Please post yours on your blog guys so that we all have a good idea what we're all saying.

Individually identify your educational plan, both in terms of this course, and the degree in general?

“My educational plan in terms of the course is to enhance my knowledge and thinking of the nine main elements relating to collaboration we are all studying during this semester. I want to understand what the importance of these terms to me as a student and how I can apply this to work I do in the future. Additionally, I aim to develop my teamwork, oral and written skills. I aim to do this by consistently doing comprehensive research on each term every week to produce a defined blog post that represents my understanding and depth of knowledge of the term. Also I aim to augment this with daily or weekly practice in UT3 to develop my digital modeling skills. In terms of the degree, I ultimately aspire to study courses that interest me and be beneficial to my future career. It is imperative that I have a dedicated and organized attitude towards my university work to ensure a successful outcome. Also I owe it to my wonderful parents =D”

Approximately 50 seconds duration.

Good luck with everything guys. Cya all tomorrow.

No comments: