Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Terrain & Video progress

Video
I've just completed the video for planning and will be uploading it onto youtube and then the wiki within the next hour. Personally I think its boring haha but it states what planning does, how we've shown it and our progress in fabrication.

Terrain
I have done the Terrain to a state I believe acceptable to show in our presentation tomorrow. It contains the general contours and basic terrain ground materials, surrounding buildings, indicative areas of foliage and appropriate skydome. There is definitely still more work to do. I need to add materials to the surrounding buildings, make a good road, more accurate representation of foliage, adding street signs, electricity lines, etc, fix the ocean and lighting. At the moment, the water I create isn't rendering/building properly. It's always black. I've followed the tutorials but its still not working. I'll probably just start doing the water from scratch. Anyways, please read your e-mails guys! It's important for tomorrow. Below are some progress images of the terrain.













No comments: