Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Terrain progress

Sadly, all I can say is progress is slow. Primarily because I am busy with so many other things. But I've decided to post a plan.

Using Unreal on my computer is really a pain. It's so slow, I best set aside a date to use the computers at university so I can work better.

The next weeks plan

May
Wednesday 21st - Help from group. For example, more clarification on details of the site.
Thursday 22nd - Plan out terrain.
Friday 23rd - Spend a day at Uni. Aim: General contours done. Add in the road.
Saturday 24th - Work on Planning presentation. Other uni work.
Sunday 25th - Work on Planning presentation. Other uni work.
Monday 25th - Spend another day at Uni. Aim: Start to add meshes. Surrounding buildings etc
Tuesday 26th - Work on Planning presentation. Other uni work.
...

Essentially, what I want to have done by next week before our groups final presentation is the terrain with decently appropriate and accurate contours with surrounding landscaping done so we've got something good to show. I'll do my best. Just having some problems at the moment. Cya guys tomorrow.

No comments: